Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Beer Flavored Ice Cream








I went skating at Bryant Park tonight, It was a blast, really got into the meditative, round and around groove. There was a special Simpson's movie dvd release tie in so skate rental was free. i decided to try out some new skates since I am using the same ones I got for my 14th christmas, which was a while ago. The new skates were great, but took some getting used to, I feel down twice, no problem, everyone does, just got back up and kept skating...that was 2 hours ago. Right now ive got my legs up, I'm in excruciating pain and considering self medication...that bottle of Pinot Noir, the codeine, the valiums for my trip.....because the beer flavored Ben and Jerrys they were giving out as part of the Simpson's tie in just didn't cut it.

1 comment:

E.S. said...

What I miss is in your eyes.