Monday, December 30, 2013

Pretty much Best Christmas Ever...

I had a nice, drama free christmas this year and it was great. Ive been skating at bryant park 3 mornings a week since thanksgiving which means I've heard a lot of christmas music, 3 hours a week. It's been really nice to enjoy this season and the music around it with no expectations…From my total immersion into seasonal music I've determined that my favorite holiday songs are …1) Let it Snow by Dean Martin,  2) what are you doing New Year's Eve -  Ella Fitzgerald,3) Holly Jolly Christmas- Burl Ives..4)  Christmas Time is Here - Chipmunks 5) Christmas Is Coming - Vince Guaraldi Trio 6) Step Into Christmas - Elton John 7) Feliz Navidad - Jose Feliciano 8) Winter Wonderland - Eurythmics 9) Stephen Colbert - Another Christmas Song 10) Little Saint Nick - Beach Boys…my favorite christmas album is by the ventures and I also love barbra streisand's christmas album….whew, now that Ive gotten all that outta the way….Happy New Years

No comments: