Monday, August 25, 2008

Cops


Friday night I got a ticket in the subway for walking between the cars of a still subway train. There were 2 uptown trains in my station, 2nd avenue, an f and a V train and I walked from my car to the next in order to ask the conducter if he knew which train was leaving first, he didnt, but there were some cops outside on the platform who started questioning me,"are you an MTA employee?" Why did you move from car to car?" "what does it say on The door?" It said "do not lean against this door", which was appparantly the wrong answer because the cop brusquely told me to get off the train and proceeded to write me a ticket as his partner stood there smirking, barely able to contain his laughter at what was happening.


I'm sure I'm not the only one that this has happened to...so I guess I'm just venting, but I've never had a problem with cops before and now it's kind of hard to respect and admire them.

No comments: