Thursday, July 30, 2009

China





Tomorrow morning at this time I'll be making my way to the airport for a nonstop flight to Shanghai. I arrive Saturday afternoon from the 14 hour flight, and the time difference is 12 hours later....so for the next month I'll be in the future. Contact me if you want to know what's coming. Actually, I am a little concerned that I might not have access to this blog, or facebook or some of the other ways that I like to stay in touch....I'll do what I can, but I might not post as regularly. On Monday I'll be going to Beijing till Friday...then back to Shanghai and just winging it from there.

I can't believe I get to take all these incredible trips, last year Hungary to see Eduardo and meet Bence, my new best Hungarian friend, before that a month in Brazil....which blew my mind...and will always remain one of the most incredible experiences of my life, and all the beautiful people I met there and awesome things I saw thanks to my great friend Eduardo....and now I get to spend a month in China, the worlds most populous country, in August, where it's hot and soupy.....

3 comments:

E.S. said...

Oh man! It was a blast having you both in Brazil and Hungary! Enjoy China! I wish I was there... In three week Bete arrives in Budapest and we will travel to Croatia. I'm sure it will be amazing as well!

Mim said...

Bon voyage! I like the way time stops when I travel, and hope it stops for you.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr So and so. I hope youre taking pictures for your friends that live in third world countries like eeer.. "sweden". I wanna hear all about china so get bloggin´ as soon as its legal for you again.

;)
a