Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Email Out

...I wasn't getting email in my main mailbox for the past week. I just thought it was a little glitch or something that would be fixed on it's own and the thought of calling verizon to report this terrified me. Any call to Verizon means an hour, minimum, for starters and I wasn't sure I was ready for that rabbit hole. So I was out Sunday evening and trying to exchange email address' and learned that emails to me at my main account were getting bounced so I knew I had to do something. Monday morning I called and after two hours on the phone with various technicians and supervisors someone suggested checking to see if I was near the storage limit on the verizon server.....I was, I deleted and now all is well. But if you sent me an email in the last week, it might not have reached me, could you please resend? Thanks

No comments: