Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Feet are in the Right Place



I've had a really enjoyable summer just enjoying where I'm at. It's pretty cool being single gay man in NYC witha little bit of experience under my belt. I suppose this has a lot to do with being way more comfortable and accepting of myself than I've ever been, all hard stuff to learn and God Know's I wish I had learned it earlier.

My friend Allen was here visiting from sweden for a month and I had the best time with him. I got to hang out at MoMA with my friend Richard and his amazing daughter Ji-tan one steamy afternoon. My friends Mark and AA had me out for a weekend in fire Island and let me stay there through the week by myself.

I've had flings and romances and a great job with the census where I was madly in love with my boss.

I've faced the biggest problem of my life and learned I had the resources to solve it.

All in all, I gotta say, I am happy being me!

No comments: