Friday, September 24, 2010

Christina Hendricks


Christina Hendricks may star in one of the most stylish television shows of all time, grace countless covers of magazines, be celebrated in the media for her curves, and be contemporary the champion of body acceptance, but that doesn't mean that the fashion industry will help her out.

"People have been saying some nice, wonderful things about me. Yet not one designer in town will loan me a dress," Hendricks said. "They only lend out a size 0 or 2. So I’m still struggling for someone to give me a darn dress. This has always been my size. I’ve worked on other shows with this same size but Mad Men celebrates it and that is nice."

At the Emmys on Sunday night, Hendricks wore a revealing lavender Zac Posen gown. According to costume measurements, Hendricks is a curvaceous 39" x 30" x 39", which would peg her as somewhere around a size 12.

No comments: