Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Wisdom of Marilyn Monroe



I came across these statements while looking at profiles on the internet and I gotta admit I'm kind of blown away, I mean I had always heard that MM was smart, but here she seems so together, it's kind of hard to believe that a person who was so patient and wise would take her own life....I guess that's another one of life's mysteries..

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

"The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space."

"We are all born sexual creatures,thank God, but it's a pity so many people despise and crush this natural gift."

"We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets."

"We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle."

"You never know what life is like, until you have lived it."

"Ever notice how 'What the hell' is always the right answer?"

No comments: