Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bikram Yoga 2 for one membership on Sunday only

I'm looking for someone to join Bikram Yoga lower East Side with me for one month for only 87.50! They are having a cash only, 2 for one special on Sunday (Valentines Day)

So two of us join and we split the normal 175.00 monthly cost which makes it only 87.50 each, that's cash only and it has to be done on sunday only!

More info on Bikram yoga LES Here

and if you have another friend you want to join with go ahead, Im sure Ill find someone, but when they ask you how you heard about Bikram Yoga LES, tell them Erik Hanson told you....they gave me a free week by entering an essay contest and I just want them to know Im spreading the word! It's awesome!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey I just sent you an email regarding the yoga. Let me know if you're interested. Nice Blog btw.