Saturday, February 20, 2010

unbelievable



I was just informed that my dear neighborhood restaurantuer Zucco has passed away...unbelievable! This was MY restaurant...they always could accommodate me and my friends no matter how many and when! I always ordered the same thing, the burger...his question to me when taking orders was simply, medium or medium rare...so many momentous occasions took place there, post opening dinners and first dates... it was my fail-safe post studio visit restaurant... the end of an era...and so sad!! So many friends I hadn't taken there yet, Eduardo and Bill and so many more...he was an angel and will be sorely missed!

Well, I should make it clear that the restaurant is open, Zucco's partner is still running it and the Burgers and fries and everything is still going strong, so, Edu, when you make it to NYC we'll go there!

1 comment:

E.S. said...

True. You never took me there.... :(