Thursday, March 4, 2010

Just What I needed

As the winter winds down and we start to enter spring I'm looking back at what has turned out to be an incredible time for me. So much has happened since Christmas that I almost feel like a new man. I'm learning to embrace change and with it , welcome all the new people and opportunities that have come my way. I'm taking care of myself, being nice to myself, accepting my faults but realizing that, by and large, I'm a pretty good guy. I make about the same amount of mistakes as anybody else and that I have had an inordinate amount of good opportunities come my way.

I wanna thank God for these lessons and the abilities to learn and get stronger from them. So here's to moving forward with humility and forgiveness ...and a special thanks to Bill, Kim, Roberta, Kathy, Eduardo, Richard, Mark, Neal, AA, Sean, Van, Thom, Mike, Kevin, Peter, Rick, Robert, Rolf, Scott, Trish and many others..for your help, you were all just what I needed. Thank You

2 comments:

E.S. said...

You are welcome man! You ARE a great man!

designerman said...

i second that-you are indeed a great man, and it has been a real pleasure getting to know you (beginning to get to know you?) these past few months...

what you wrote is fantastic...