Monday, January 17, 2011

Truth be Told


I do sometimes get a little down, especially this time of year. When it's chilly and dark for most of the day. luckily I had a lot to do this weekend, My friends Chris and Matt threw an incredible double birthday party on Friday, dancing with friends and meeting new ones is a great way to spend a winter night. Last night was Habibi, the gay Arab dance party and that was a blast, my friend Abraham came out from the DJ booth to say hi and pass me some drink tickets so that made me feel special, the music and dancing is incredible at this party, great looking crowd too. But sometimes I feel alone and out of sync. This happens to everybody, the radio plays songs all day long about these same sorts of events, it's part of the human condition, I guess that proves I'm human....

No comments: