Friday, January 18, 2008

Back in A New York Groove






What am I doing Here?...oh yeah, i live here! I'm starting to think that the thousand dollars American Airlines wanted in order to extend my stay in Brazil through the weekend really wasn't such a bad deal after all...and i could have gone to the Brazilian bear party with Eduardo. Well, baby, you better believe I'm Back! Back in the new york groove. Went out to galleries today, AA Bronson's show at John Connelly was awesome! You can read Holland Cotter's review in The New York Times here. As was the Show of Arte Povera work, "Red Sky" at Luring Augustine. The Margin As Center at Andrea Rosen, featured some really scary Richard Serra pieces and a great Robert Morris plywood corner piece.Marianne Boesky has a Great show of Japanese art up now called The Masked portrait and Printed Matter has a multiple of mine up now in one of their vitrines, painted matchbooks of every David Bowie song that he recorded live. I also had 2 slices of my favorite pizza in nyc at the brick oven place on 23rd and 8th, i truly am back in a New York groove!

1 comment:

E.S. said...

Missing the Caju caipirinhas already?