Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Year of Playlists




Last year I made one drawing per month, of the music that I was listening to at the time. The collected drawings function as a kind of diary of my year, sad music, happy music, brazilian music....all a reflection of what was going on in my life at the time.You're invited to the signing party for my book "A Year Of Playlists" at Printed Matter this Saturday, April 12 from 5-7 PM, located at 195 10th Avenue (22nd street). The book is out on Regency Arts Press, check out their website for other books by People like Kathe Burkhardt, Mike Smith and others. Printed Matter will also be exhibiting all of the original drawings from the book from Friday through Sunday. You are all welcome to attend the exhibition and booksigning...theres usually beer and wine served. Check out the Printed Matter website here.

1 comment:

E.S. said...

I will not be there, but I want a signed book!!!!