Saturday, March 22, 2008

We Are The Champions








Amazing night on the lower east side! The opening at 11 rivington was a blast! Packed! One of the big surprises was that Lauren showed up right at the beginning with copies of my book, which looks amazing! Remy and Stefan arrived from Paris just in time, lots of people who I haven't seen in ages were there, we had burgers and cotes du rhone afterward at Le French Diner, then a big party at marshall stacks afterward with the gang from Sunday celebrating the Keltie Ferris and Molly Larkey show, which looks amazing! Then a party at Patrick Callery's loft to celebrate his Michael Billsborough mural and got to see Po the Poodle. My only regret is that I didn't take enough pictures!

1 comment:

E.S. said...

I'm sure you had a great time there. I wish I could be in of those pics!